Monday 6 August 2007

Videoconferencing in Distance Learning: A NZ Schools' Perspective

Here is my first offering from the paper i am currently studying. I wouldn't say it's my best work - though neither does it bark like a dog (a kiwism there ;-) But pressed for time with work commitments pulling me in all directions, 3 neglected children & some leave coming up at the end of the week i feel that this presentation has been a bit of a slap-up. I wanted to share it in this public forum, this was one of the motivators that have kept me slogging away this weekend, and also because it's an area that has interested me for some time & that i have been more closely involved with in the last couple of years. To be sure i've got my facts right, and for further perspectives or insights - I would love some peer review so please comment:-)
(A written rendition of this will appear during the week sometime which will take less time to take in than this presentation & be fully referenced)

4 comments:

Rachel Whalley said...

Well bugr that didn't upload to slideshare with my narration!
Slideshare does have a feature where you can integrate with an mp3 but all my narrarion is embedded inside the presentation.....Oh well will look for another way.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the LOOP running at school on my return next term and we can really get into this.

Jane Nicholls said...

Hi Rachel
Trevor Storr at Waimate High School (2007 Efellow) is involved in video conferencing and it is forming part of his research, he would be a good person to talk to about this. You could contact him through his efellow blog.

Anonymous said...

tag. You are it. 8 random facts meme.