Wednesday 14 February 2007

Yahoo - Last Milestone!

One reason i have been so quiet on the blog - our last ICTPD milestone (just a little overdue) is nearly complete. Here's the front cover a montage of just a small selection of the great times i have had with out Bard Kidz over the last 3 years. I feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to work with all these kids and over the last few years their 12 schools. I am still continuing my work with two of those schools and won't be too far out of touch with the others.

1 comment:

Jill Hammonds said...

Hi Rachel,
Just sitting here reading my last couple of milestone 12s and responding to them - yours of course amongst them. I was commenting about how I enjoy the way you use your blog to exemplify the things you talk about in your milestone. So much more interesting to click on the link and see the activities in action in your photos and read the enthusiasm with which you write.
Shortly after writing my response I went to my bloglines and caught up with some more of David Warlick, and now yours. I have more learning to do now as I try and follow the process to send pics from my cell phone to flickr or my own blog. I can always count on learning something new here. Thanks for that opportunity. Love Web 2.0.
Cheers, Jill