Wednesday 24 January 2007

Connected Spaces

It's amazing how quickly an idea grows in the blogosphere - is that what they mean by 'viral' If it is i guess i've caught it too. Ewan in his lunch time boredom suggested that other edubloggers flickr a pic of their office space (its sad to be on your computer @ lunchtime... tho i am guilty too) & me, who have got a million other things to do but is easily distracted went over for a look & to join in. A full 360 degree view of my 'official workplace office (which i don't even know yet if it still is my office) can be seen here. Made with Panorama Composer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel - the way little ideas spread like that is one of the great things about blogging and web 2.0. I was trying to explain how I come across new edublogs in some staff training, and I just explained how one link leads to another link leads to another...
:)