Monday 5 March 2007

Bard Wired Spam Robot?!

OMG - its more than a little scary to logon to make a new post and find you have been blocked from your own blog while blogger.com check out that i am not a spam robot!
Though i don't post every day i'm use to having unrestricted access to my own space. This blog represents 3 years of my working life, 3 years of huge professional growth for me - what if it were to disappear completely - this is a scary, scary thing. It would be good to have the facility to download your blog in it's entirety (like you can with wikispaces.com) & keep up a backup copy on your own machine. I do have my articles saved as emails but that would be so difficult to rebuild. Perhaps i need to start investigating other options...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

Perhaps make a backup blog in wordpress. Wordpress.com easily imports your blogger blog and sets it up totally as you had it in blogger.

Here's a video I made of the process

Graham Wegner said...

Blasted Leigh - beat me to it, although I would plug the wonderful edublogs as the space to be in. Though I should do a backup of my own... hmmm... wordpress is a good option.