Thursday 3 April 2008

ClickView

Wahoo I won a 6 month subscription to ClickView. Now I need a server big enough to put it on…. and someone to make use of it.

I have offered it to Stratford High School and hopefully teachers will get onboard with it (I will work with them to make sure they do). We can use this like a trial and see if this is a useful digital resource for our schools. I know there is a significant investment involved in accessing ClickView – is the ROI worth it? Be interested to hear from schools that are using it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a great resource Rachel. Has huge possiblities. There is some useful stuff already in their library, but it is the ability to upload your own material that is the wonderful thing. Goodbye DVDs and videos!!

The Nelson/Marlborough Loop schools all access clickview housed on a server at Nelson Girls. Collaboration is the key to managing it I think.