Monday 19 May 2008

Windows Live Writer

In case any of you are thinking the same questions as Darren "How are you able to get your pics looking so fancy and uniform in your blog?  Does blogger allow you to do that or have you done it elsewhere?"

Great that you noticed.... i have started using Windows Live Writer for publishing my blog posts.

Live Writer installs on your PC & allows you to publish straight from your desktop with a whole wider range of formatting tools than you get with blogger wysiwyg editing (hence the photos are looking a little flashier) I also like the way it saves your posts locally on your own machine. I have always had blogger email me my posts (just like to have a copy of everything on my own machine) Pictures - you can just drag them straight on your page & they get uploaded along with your post - easy peasy.

image

2 comments:

Darren Sudlow said...

Thanks Rachel. Be right on to that.

Anonymous said...

I went to Delicious your link but found I already had it!

Shows how much I use Windows!

AllanahK